Bali Body just launched a one hour express self tanning foam and I’m here to spill the tea and give you my honest thoughts! I’m all about efficiency and amazing results, and that’s exactly what this product is all about.
Here are some before and after shots using the Bali Body one hour express self-tanning foam. I can’t believe how dark of a tan I was able to get after only leaving it on for just over an hour. The tan came out super even and I love how it makes my skin looks! It’s the perfect color and doesn’t look green (like some fake tans do). I just feel SO confident, sexy, and sassy when I have a glow going on.
So let me just say, this is my favorite self-tan formula from Bali Body yet! The aerated foam literally feels like a light fluffy cloud on the skin and just melts right in. It isn’t sticky (which is V important IMO), dries quickly, and doesn’t have a weird self-tan smell! The scent is very minimal and I didn’t really notice it.
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and uses 100% natural DHA! It’s even got a blend of nourishing oils and vitamin E in it so your skin will be oh so happy and hydrated. I have found that I have been able to use this over my psoriasis patches on my skin and it doesn’t enhance the texture or irritate the skin which is a bonus!
After using this over the past month, I can say I love this product! Honestly, it’s the texture for me! I love how it If you’re looking to get a gorgeous tan in no time, the Bali Body one hour express self-tanning foam is defs for you. And I mean, let’s not forget to mention how the packaging TOTALLY fits my aesthetic!
– Always exfoliate before you tan, if you have some leftover tan from before, the Bali Body Self Tan Remover is a major key!
– Remember to put moisturizer on your hands, feet, elbows, knees, or any other areas that are dry! This helps prevent the tan from soaking in too much and looking too dark on those areas.
– Girl, if you don’t have a Luxe Tanning Mitt you are missing out! It blends out the foam so beautifully and plus it prevents you from getting stained hands!
– I always recommend using the Bali Body Face Tan Water on my face for a glowing complexion. It’s got ingredients your skin will love and it gives a flawless glow every time
– To maintain your tan, moisturizing is key! I love the Luxe Moisturizing Lotion, it smells like a dream and makes your tan last way longer!
SHOP THE POST