These are all of my favorite things and items that I've given as gifts over the years that never seem to fail. You'll definitely find something on this list to treat someone you love or yourself to something nice!
5. Saaya Rose Box – These are real roses that last a full year! I have a box myself and they’re so gorgeous. They have hydrangeas as well!
6. Bali Body Self Tan Heroes Bundle – My Bali Body obsession is SO real. This is such a nice gift for the person who always loves to be bronzed up. Oh, and if you need a few self-tanning pointers, this is my exact routine for a flawless tan.
7. Kylie Cosmetics High Gloss Set – Lipgloss is such a no-fail makeup gift, no matter someone’s makeup skill level! These glosses smell so good, aren’t sticky, and are my hands-down favorite of 2019.
9. Lavender and Grace Jewelry – This brand is owned by the oh so lovely Kayla Gabelhouse (who was on the podcast) and all of her jewelry is SO gorgeous! They’re dainty, classic, and just look so good on everyone. I personally love the initial tag necklace and love bracelet.
10. Sugarfina Candy Set – Boujee AF and also a great gift for a person who is hard to shop for. Inside Nordstrom stores, they have the cutest little Sugarfina boutiques where you can create your own boxes!
11. Slip Silk Sleep Mask – Essential for beauty sleep and is so great for a babe who is all about self-care.
13. S’well Bottle – Again, such a no-fail gift that works for everyone! Plus they come in so many cute prints and colors!
14. Vitruvi Diffuser – Rose gold yasss!
15. Herbivore Rose Quartz Body Oil – This gives the most gorgeous glow and is 100% cruelty-free and vegan.
16. Midnight Paloma Gua Sha Face + Body Tool – Midnight Paloma is another Vancouver based brand I love (review here) and this is a great gift for a skincare lover. I think it’s more fun than a traditional facial roller (even though I love facial rolling too LOL). We talk all about the benefits of Gua Sha in this episode of the podcast!
18. APL Sneakers – My favorite sneakers EVER! I’ve given these as gifts and again, they just never fail to please!
SHOP THE POST