I have been using a Clarisonic cleansing brush for the last 8 years and it’s an absolute essential in my skincare routine. I recommend it to everyone, no matter their skin type or concern. It is so worth the investment and your skin will never be the same after you start using it! Here are 10 reasons why the Clarisonic brush is my favorite tool ever
1. Instantly glowy skin – The deep cleanse and gentle exfoliation feel amazing and my complexion immediately looks brighter after I use my brush.
2. Complete customization – There are SO many different brush heads to choose from so you can give your skin exactly what it needs. I’m using the acne brush head at the moment, but my other go-to’s are radiance brush head and deep pore brush head.
5. Maximum skincare product absorption – After being cleansed to perfection, this is the optimal time to apply skincare products. No dirt, oil or dead skin cells will be blocking absorption! This makes me feel better about splurging on skincare because I know I’m getting the most bang for my buck ;)!
4. Makeup removal – It’s so good for getting in around the nose and along the hairline, where makeup tends to stick around. I’ve actually ditched makeup wipes all-together, my Clarisonic and this cleanser get my skin clean all in one go.
5. Softest lips ever – I always use the radiance brush for the lips!
6. Banish blackheads – My nose and chin typically get the most congested with blackheads (oily skin problems LOL). To target these areas, it works best if you pop off the outer ring and just use the center bristles.
7. Contour quicker – Cream contouring was never my thing until I started blending it with the foundation brush head. Now, it is very much my thing because my contour never looks muddy or unblended. This is my favorite contour stick to get the cheeks looking chiseled AF.
8. Flawless makeup application – Complexion products apply way smoother and my pores are a lot less visible.
9. Upgrade your vanity aesthetic – They come in so many gorgeous colors, plus the magnetic charger is cool AF.
So as you can tell, I am SO very obsessed with my Clarisonic cleansing brush. It’ll always be my #1, but if you want to see the other beauty tools I love, check out my blog post here!