Buying gifts for the men in your life can feel so much harder than shopping for your gal pals. Don't stress — here is my 2020 Valentine’s Day gift guide for him!
1. AirPods Leather Case – We all love AirPods, so why not gift him a custom sleek leather case for extra protection. Plus they’ll look sharp AF. Comes in black and brown.
2. French Press Coffee Maker – What’s better than having him make you coffee in bed with his new French press? 😉
3. Sugarfina 2-Piece Candy Gift Set – Dark Chocolate Bourbon Gummy Bears and Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Caramel Popcorn, yum.
4. Crosley Bluetooth Turntable – Looks totally retro but it plays 3 speeds, has built-in speakers and bluetooth.
5. Tom Ford Oud Wood Cologne – The perfect fall-to-winter fragrance. Amazing notes of tonka bean, vanilla, cocoa, rosewood and more. You’ll love it and so will he.
6. Jack Black Beard Oil – So many men love this line, including my dad and brother! The oil is super lightweight, so it won’t make his face feel greasy.
7. Wireless Charging Pad – We all love a wireless charger, and if he has AirPods and an iPhone, this is perfect. Comes in a couple different colors.
8. Whiskey Stones Gift Set – For the whiskey lover! Also comes with two shot glasses.
9. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisture Treatment – Because who doesn’t need a moisturizer in the middle of winter?
10. Parachute Classic Bathrobe – So soft, cozy and perfect for lounging around together.
11. Whiskey Cocktails Book – Whether you’re a wannabe connoisseur or just want a new signature drink, this book is filled with tons of amazing cocktail recipes.
12. Woodford Reserve Bourbon – The perfect addition to his bar cart.
13. Canada Goose Merino Wool Scarf – Merino wool makes this scarf super warm and lightweight, which is a must.
14. Bellroy Note Sleeve Wallet – Time to replace his old wallet. This one is sleek and slim.
15. Everlane Cashmere Crew Sweater – We all love soft and cozy cashmere.
SHOP THE POST